PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : e-mail arrivato oggi

ammiraglio9211
17-03-2009, 20:54
Dear ------------------,

Hello, this is Sarah Andreas, Operations Manager for Adventure Harley-Davidson. I was looking though customer files and I noticed that you have not ordered in a while. So, I wanted to check with you to make sure that everything is ok, and that we had not done something to make you stop doing business with us. I appreciate the past business you have given us and hope that we can continue our relationship into the far future. If there are something that we did to harm our relationship please let me know what is was and what we need to do to fix the issue.

I am sure the weather is getting nicer and you are able to ride your Harley-Davidson motorcycle more. I know that as the weather is getting warmer here in Ohio that I am getting the itch to get my bike out and ride. I wish you a happy and safe riding season. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Sarah Andreas

Operations Manager

Adventure Harley-Davidson

www.adventurehd.com

Tramma
17-03-2009, 20:55
ci sta provando.
chiedile una foto.

Tramma

ZEZ
17-03-2009, 20:56
ce sta a prova? s'č innamorata e ti vuole conoscere biblicamente, tranne poi accorgerti che sarah in realta' č saro, abbreviazione di salvatore, noto pizzaiolo italo americano di 223 kg, ingrifato duro

ammiraglio9211
17-03-2009, 20:59
e da un po che non ordino causa recupero del dollaro se stanno a preocupā , la crisi si fa sentire anche da loro,

Luchetto
17-03-2009, 21:37
ce sta a prova? s'č innamorata e ti vuole conoscere biblicamente, tranne poi accorgerti che sarah in realta' č saro, abbreviazione di salvatore, noto pizzaiolo italo americano di 223 kg, ingrifato duro

che mente malata, ma mi hai fatto tagliare.. :happy4:

toruccio
17-03-2009, 23:05
l'ho ricevuta anche io!! forse perche ero un buon cliente:happy4:...mica posso sta a spende sempre soldi:mm:

bell412
17-03-2009, 23:47
e da un po che non ordino causa recupero del dollaro se stanno a preocupā , la crisi si fa sentire anche da loro,

Stavo per dirlo io.... scrivi a Sarah che da quasi 1.54 siamo scesi a 1.29 :happy4:!!!!

inadria
18-03-2009, 17:09
ci sta provando.
chiedile una foto.

Tramma

nello loro sito ci sono le foto di tutto lo staff della conce (una cinquantina di dipendenti:esclam::esclam:)